WHAT IS A REIKI TREATMENT LIKE?
Reiki is energy channelled by the practitioner, which flows through the body out of their hands and aura/energy field to your body, with a non-invasive gentle touch.
You will either be seated or prone on a treatment table, fully clothed. You will feel relaxed and comfortable, with a sense of well-being, while listening to calming background music during the session.
Enhance your body's natural ability to heal itself and experience the wonder and compassion of an ancient healing art.
WHAT CAN REIKI DO FOR YOU?
- Increases clarity and the process of thought
- Reduces and releases stress
- Enhances relaxation
- Relieves pains
- Releases fears
- Helps to centre oneself
- Helps with issues of bitterness, fault finding, negative feelings and frustration
- Releases negative thoughts and helps to see things in a positive light
- Brings peace and harmony
- Provides deep relaxation
- Assists the body to release toxins
- Helps to heal and balance ones physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies.
Reiki is often used in hospitals; patients who have had Reiki sessions have experienced huge benefits.
Reiki sessions are not intended to give medical diagnosis or treatment or to serve as a substitute for current or recommended medical care. However, Reiki does not interfere with medical treatments; it can enhance medications and quicken healing time.
Contact me for a free initial consultation